Monday, April 13, 2009

craptacular spiderman

crikey just realised there was a major screwup when i sent the final pages for the spiderman pages last month. Was rushing to meet the deadline before the trip to france so when the request came to resend the files in 400 dpi i must slipped up somehwere down the line.

the image on left was the intended final art, the one on the right i sent at 400 dpi, which is really an earlier WIP version.

some of the pages they finally used weren't even given the halftone treatment in photoshop.

A really bad screwup on my part :(

No comments:

Post a Comment